Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ordinary Post

I was formulating ideas in my mind this morning about some things I wanted to write in my next post. And then I read dear Kate's post on her ordinary life and it stopped me in my tracks. So much so, that I have decided to post another day, or maybe another time later today.

She has clearly hit the nail on the head (as she so frequently does). And...well...that's how it really is. I've got that same recycle bin. I've seen that same ultrasound screen. I know where that parking lot it. I've been naive. Those dice are rolling around in my pocket too.

Go have a read.

1 comment:

  1. sweet K, thank you for the kind words! I came by finally after a few weeks of scattered internet time, I sneak at work but that does not count for much. I barf up my posts, but don't have time for much more. I've been wondering how you're doing in this 2ww, and am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get to avoid the whole IVF bruhaha wherever-- I just hope you are pregnant. I would be delighted on every level-- since technology is amazing, but so are our bodies. and it would be the coolest thing ever if your cycle worked out.
    Hoping for you- and sending thanks for your kindness always.
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete