My creativity is somewhat sapped, so I decided to summarize my past week like this:
1) Happiness: From finally wearing my wedding rings again for the first time in over 2 months.
2) Encouragement: In having dropped 12 of those IVF pounds. (See #1)
3) Control: In skipping out on 4 days of court depositions I was supposed to be in this past week.
4) Disgust: For the amount of money spent on attorney fees for above, that could have been spent on another IVF cycle.
5) Pleasure: In the freshly wood-fired pizza Mr. W made in his oven last night.
6) Relief: That the stray bullet yesterday veered into my tire and exited out the wheel, instead of through me.
7) Sadness: That I see Mr. W's parents aging quickly before my eyes and that they may never meet another grandchild.
8) Hope: That this next IVF cycle will work and that we will make the right clinic decision.
9) Bummed: That Mr. W is leaving for his annual fishing trip to Alaska soon.
10) Desperate: For this black cloud to move on its way.