I am back to my waiting sucks routine. And, because I am so convinced of a BFN, I have made a list of the top 10 things to enjoy after I find out. Now I know why E @ IVF 40+ slammed down that coffee the morning of. And, I don't think I can sleep tonight. And the positive attitude crap is a bunch of BS. Either I am or I ain't and that's that.
Here's my list.
2. A nice med-rare fillet mignon from Mor.ton's.
3. The hugest glass of red wine ever. Maybe the whole freakin bottle.
4. A bath.
5. A hot tub soak.
6. Getting my hair hi-lighted.
7. 2 kitties parked on my stomach at night.
8. Wearing my wedding rings. (Ok, they started to fit this week.)
9. Not feeling like I want to hail all day.
10. Getting a real night's sleep.