Monday, August 24, 2009
I have been such a bad blogger lately, that I hardly feel worthy of the award bestowed upon me by Mad Hatter. (She nominated me August 5th....that's how bad I've been). In any case, thank you. I love reading your blog too!
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find interesting and engaging.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog and leave a comment informing them that they have won the "Honest Scrap Award".
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
I've tried to pick first-time winners, sorry if I blew it.
3. IF Optimist
4. Can You Imagine?
6. I Can't Whistle (I'm sure Kate's been nominated before?)
7. I Want A Station Wagon
And now for the 10 honest things...
1. I seriously wonder if this IVF crap will ever work.
2. I seriously wonder if Mr. W and I will ever be able to quit our jobs and just make wine.
3. I did not vote for our current Pres.ident. (Sorry, I know you all hate me now.)
4. I've never had a beer in my life. (Disgusting smelling stuff.)
5. My Visa card was just hacked for the second time in 12 months.
6. I would like to go back to school and get my MB.A but there's all this other stuff to deal with.
7. I find I don't enjoy being around most of my IRL friends now.
8. I've been avoiding this post because it's taking me forever to write 10 things.
9. I dislike talking on the phone.
10. I would have 25 cats if I thought no one would call animal control on me!