Tuesday, June 2, 2009

All 8's

Meinsideout tagged me with Crazy 8s a few days ago, so I'm finallly getting around to doing it. And yes, it is nice to think about other things.

Rules: Mention the person that tagged me, complete the list of 8’s, and tag 8 bloggers.
(Disclaimer: I reserve the right to copy a few...)

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:

1. Leaving for vacation tomorrow
2. Losing my IVF weight eventually
3. Getting – and staying – pregnant someday (I think we both copied this from Sprog)
4. More hot days to lay by the pool
5. My friend's retirement from teaching next week (yes, many of my friends are THAT old)
6. An end to this nasty legal battle hanging over our heads
7. An uptick in the economy by the end of the year
8. knocking out honey-do lists around the house



8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Nursed an old herniated disk with ice packs
2. Did some accounting work for Mr. W's office (flat on my back of course)
3. Wondered where the Air Fr.ance plane went down and why
4. Emailed clients (had to pretend I was working!)
5. Listened to En.ya
6. Tried to keep cool without turning on the A/C
7. Did more research on clinics (it's like beating a dead horse...)
8. Read all of your blogs. :)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Lose more weight
2. Get pregnant
3. Make my cats not get older (stolen from you, Meinsideout)
4. Get my someday vineyard planted and start making wine
5. Move to Italy
6. Meet some of my bloggy friends
7. Have more meaningful relationships with the friends I have
8. Play the piano (better)

8 Shows I Watch: (This is hard, don't watch much TV.)

1. Iron Ch.ef America
2. House hunters international
3. CN.BC power lunch
4. Sopranos (reruns)
5. Everyday Italian
6. Chel.sey Lately (ok, it's my one excuse for sleeze TV)
7. Discovery channel stuff
8. Nig.htly News with Brian Will.iams



8 Favorite Fruits:

1. Raspberries
2. Blackberries
3. Cantaloupe
4. Avocados (technically a fruit)
5. Tomatoes (also technically a fruit)
6. White peaches
7. Red Grapes
8. Bananas

8 Places I’d Like to Travel: (It doesn't say it has to be a new place!)

1. Italy
2. France
3. Russia
4. Dubai
5. Washington DC
6. Queen Charlotte/Prince Rupert Canada
7. Martha's Vineyard
8. New England during fall

8 Places I’ve Lived:

1. Washington
2. Oregon
3. California
4. Ohio
5. small college town
6. big cities
7. big city suburbs
8. coastal town

8 People I’m Tagging:


Barefoot and (Not) Pregnant
Best When Used By
can you imagine?
Grade A
I can't whistle
IVF 40+ Path to Parenthood
The Angry Infertile
What IF?

2 comments:

  1. oh my god! I am going on holiday at the same time as you as well! This is so strange. thanks for the nomination ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on Italy! Can I list it 8 times?

    Thanks for the tag! I"ll hopefully get something up in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete